- Go sightseeing in the scenic countryside of Shimla.
- Indulge in adventure activities like trekking and hiking in Kufri.
- Visit Jakhoo Hills for a panoramic view of the picturesque town of Shimla.
- Take a stroll around the Mall Road.
- Explore the Hidimba Temple in Manali.
- Visit the shawl factory of Kullu.
Hill stations in Lesser Himalayas or Himalayan foothills are blessed with charismatic landscapes—orchards, alpine forests, meadows, rivers apart from unplugged peak view. Manali and Shimla are two such hill retreats where national and international tourists pour in. River Beas meandering through Manali along with coniferous forests look heavenly, so is Rohtang Pass- a must see. For the intrepid traveler, Himachal offers adrenaline-pumping activities like trekking trail through a winding path in a forest and rafting in white water rapids. And for the tired soul, it has tents or beautiful resorts with a spectacular sunrise view akin to heaven. All this and more, Himachal Pradesh is truly a paradise on earth
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast for 6 nights.
- English Speaking guide for sightseeing.
- A Bottle of water per person, every day during your Tour.
- All sightseeing and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All Assistance by GeTS holidays representatives on arrival & departure.
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrances Fees to monuments/sightseeing places.
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Day 2: Delhi - Shimla (360 Kms / Approx. 09 Hrs. drive)
- Day 3: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla (17 Kms / Approx. 01 Hr. Drive)
- Day 4: Shimla - Manali (260 Kms / Approx. 08 Hrs. drive)
- Day 5: Manali Sightseeing
- Day 6: Manali - Delhi (550 Kms / Approx. 12 Hrs. drive)