- Visit the magnificent Jama Masjid in Delhi.
- Excursion to the 18th-century city of Mandawa popular for its Havelis adorned with stunning architecture.
- Visit the Junagarh Fort for an ultimate architectural feat in Bikaner.
- Climb upon a camel to witness the village life of Rajasthan deserts in Jaisalmer.
- Explore the splendor of Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
- Travel to the city of Pushkar - the king of pilgrimage sites in India.
- Discover the world's largest sundial at Jantar Mantar in Jaipur.
- Experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal.
A stress-free, safe, relaxed, and fun break is all a woman wants from time to time. Maybe it’s to escape the busyness of a career, adjustment in a relationship, or to simply get away from the all too familiar in search of something new and fresh. Join us in exploring Rajasthan which is a treasure trove of history and one can spend years trying to unearth its hidden gems. Every time you visit this place, you are ought to be blown away by its deep-rooted history, architecture and its picturesque landscapes. Get your girl gang ready and head to India for one of the most memorable trips. This tour ends with a visit to Agra, which is home to the monument of love – Taj Mahal. Along the way, you will also get to experience some of the exciting offbeat locations in Rajasthan like Mandawa, Bikaner and Pushkar. This tour offers an ultimate experience of Rajasthan that will stay in your hearts forever.