Seasoned with awe - THE WORLD’S LARGEST ALL-GLASS UNDERSEA RESTAURANT
- A naturally chic island resort surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, excellent house reef, and long stretches of white sandy beach
- Lavish comfort, exclusivity, and mesmerizing views. With the choice of beachside and over-water luxury, you can revel in your preferred perspective and setting, and find pleasure in having paradise at your fingertips - and the ocean on your doorstep.
- A brilliant blend of romance and leisure, allowing you to laze the days away or opt for an eventful and recreation-filled time.
- Elegance, comfort, and a dream-like setting
Above, below and by the water, honeymooners and guests looking for a beach break are in for a 5-star treat that holds a perfect balance between tranquility and pizzazz: sublime accommodation, generous all-inclusive service, spa indulgences, marvelous coral reefs and lagoons set seal on the notion that the island is worth a visit. Add to the mix the jewel in the resort’s crown, the world’s largest undersea restaurant ‘5.8’, and it becomes clear why you are bound to fall in love with Hurawalhi.
What is included in the tour
- Daily A La Carte Breakfast (08h00-10h30) and Dinner (19h30-22h00), Lunch (13h00-14h30) only on Sundays served in Canneli Restaurants.
- Dine Around Option of 3-course lunch and 3-course dinner in the Kashibo Restaurant
- Dine Around Option of 2-course lunch and 2-course dinner in the J.F.K Restaurant from 12.00 to 22.00
- An additional 5-course lunch at the 5.8 Undersea Restaurant for an exclusive supplement of $175 per person.
- A bottle of Taittinger Champagne with Chef’s gorgeous canapés served in the Champagne Pavilion for an exclusive supplement of $85
- Unlimited “all you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages "in Coco Bar from 8h00 to 1h00 and in Kashibo bar open from 12h00 to 22h00", as follows:
- A varietyofover50alcoholic cocktails – including signature cocktails
- All non alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and freshly squeezed fruit juices
- 55 premium brands spirits and liqueurs, port and sherry
- An extensive wine selection of over 60 wines
- Selection of International draught beer, bottled beer, and cider Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte, and macchiato - freshly brewed
- Soft drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, iced tea, tonic, and soda
- Hurawalhi bottled water (1 liter), mineral water, and sparkling water
- Minibar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows:
- Housewine(750ml)- red, white,rosé, and sparkling
- Bottled Beer
- Bottled Spirit Selection Soft drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda Mineral water and sparkling water(500 ml)
- Selection of coffees (Nespresso machine) and teas
- Assorted snacks
- *The mini bar is refilled once per day per a regular schedule
- One demi bottle of Champagne served in a villa on arrival, per villa, per length of stay.
- One SunsetDolphinCruise, regularly scheduled.
- Free use of the Fitness Center, Tennis and Paddle Tennis Courts; Table Tennis, Billiards, and Football Grounds(equipment included).
- Free use of Kayaks and Windsurfing Equipment (for experienced windsurfers only).
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkeling with the resort's Marine Biologist (guests must be capable swimmers), regularly scheduled.
- One 1/2 hour group Windsurfing Lesson, regularly scheduled.
- Free Yoga Group Sessions include Asanas and Yoga Nidra, regularly scheduled. A program to select your different fitness activities daily is available including a variety of Yogathemes, Aqua Fitness, Circuit Training, diverse meditation options, and many more.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights are not included in the fares
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.