- Visit to the ancient Jakhu temple in Shimla.
- Visit the ancient Hadmiba temple in Manali, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village in Manali.
- Visit Rohtang Pass, one of the world’s highest motorable roads at a mind-boggling height of 13,000 ft.
- Visit Tibetan Museum and Namgyal Monastery in Dharamahala.
- Discover charming Tibetan Buddhist culture in Mcleodganj (called Little Lhasa of India) and Dharamshala in its lovely monasteries and Buddhist institutes.
- In Amritsar, learn about Sikh legend, pay a visit to the iconic Golden Temple with the golden dome, and watch the beating retreat ceremony at India-Pak border.
This itinerary of 9 nights and 10 days will offer you a chance to explore the amazing beauty of the hill towns like Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala with Amritsar which is a city in the north-western Indian state of Punjab. During the tour, you will love to spend your time in a relaxed atmosphere and relaxing sylvan environment. Explore the spectacular natural charm of this Northern State of India.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast for 09 Nights.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- A bottle of water per person, every day during your Tour.
- All sightseeing and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary. (Air-conditioning will work in plain areas only).
- All Assistance by GeTS Holidays representatives on arrival & departure.
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International or Domestic Flights.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments/Sightseeing Places.
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Day 2: Delhi - Shimla (360 Kms / Approx 09 Hrs. Drive)
- Day 3: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla (17 Kms / Approx. 01 Hr. drive)
- Day 4: Shimla - Kullu - Manali (260 Kms / Approx. 08 Hrs. drive)
- Day 5: Manali Sightseeing
- Day 6: Manali - Dharamshala (220 Kms / Approx 6.5 Hrs. Drive)
- Day 7: Dharamshala Sightseeing
- Day 8: Dharamshala - Amritsar (220 Kms / Approx. 05 Hrs. Drive)
- Day 9: Amritsar Sightseeing
- Day 10: Amritsar - Departure (By Flight)