- Visit Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Rajghat, Humayun Tomb in Delhi.
- Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sites: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture.
- Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Fatehpur Sikri.
- Excursion to the beautiful Portuguese-inspired churches, forts and sun-kissed beaches of Goa.
An incredible escapade to the Golden Triangle Tour with Goa takes you to India's most popular cities: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and the Portuguese State of India - Goa. We have infused a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, a royal Tonga ride to the world-famous Taj Mahal in Agra and experience the thrill of an Elephant ride to Amer Fort in Jaipur - to make your trip to India worth every penny! Also, a sunset sojourn at the Taj Mahal in Agra that will leave you awed. Your tour ends with a visit to Goa, called the Portugal-inspired city of India since it was ruled by the Portuguese for more than 450 years. The sandy beaches, relaxed vibes, rocking nightlife and most importantly, the beautiful churches of Goa, declared as UNESCO World Heritage sites, that have deep-rooted connections with the making of Goa.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast for 09 Nights.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- A bottle of water per person, every day during your Tour.
- All sightseeing and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- All Assistance by GeTS Holidays representatives on arrival & departure.
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax, etc
What is NOT included in the tour
- International or Domestic Flights.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments/Sightseeing Places.
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 3: Delhi - Agra (210 Kms / Approx. 04 Hrs. drive)
- Day 4: Agra - Jaipur (240 Kms / Approx. 05 Hrs. drive); En-route Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 6: Jaipur - Goa (By Flight)
- Day 7: Goa Sightseeing
- Day 8: In Goa
- Day 9: In Goa
- Day 10: Goa Departure