- Marvel at the Hindu and Islamic elements of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Qutub Minar.
- Get to know the history of the Humayun’s Tomb - the first garden tomb on the Indian subcontinent.
- Enjoy the colorful sights and wonderful smells of Chandni Chowk.
- Explore the 16th century UNESCO World Heritage Site Fatehpur Sikri.
- Ride to the top of the hilltop fortress - the Amber Fort (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Marvel at the dramatic grandeur of Jaipur’s City Palace. Get to know the history of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from your guide.
Get ready to have an unfiltered 05 Nights / 06 Days Golden Triangle Tour where you can unearth the stunning attractions rich is history and culture. You will get a detailed tour of the capital city of India where you can swing along the oldest markets, marvel the biggest mosque and visit the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi. Also, walk along the white marble floors of the 7th wonder of the world, Taj Mahal, adore the architecture of Agra Fort and explore the ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri. Feel like a maharaja with an elephant ride to Amber Fort in Jaipur and stop for some photo opportunities at the Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast for 05 Nights.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- A Bottle of water per person, every day during your Tour.
- All sightseeing and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- All Assistance by GeTS Holidays representatives on arrival & departure.
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Flights.
- Entrance Fees to monuments/sightseeing places.
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Any other services which are not mentioned above.
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 3: Delhi - Agra (210 Kms / Approx. 04 Hrs. drive)
- Day 4: Agra - Jaipur (240 Kms / Approx. 05 Hrs. drive); En-route Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi (268 Kms / Approx. 06 Hrs. drive) - Departure